Thursday 1 November 2012

Scholarship visit to Perkins USA

Perkins School for the Blind provides education and services for children and adults around the world who are blind, deaf blind or visually impaired. So you can imagine how pleased I was to be awarded a scholarship from my teaching union NASUWT and The English Speaking Union. This scholarship has provided me with the chance to visit Perkins School for 2 weeks, in which time I will consider the similarities and differences between a US residential school for visually impaired and my own school, New College Worcester.

You may wish to follow or read more about my visit by taking a look at my blog
Sarah1vi.wordpress.com
I have written a little each day during my visit and included plenty of pictures!
Sarah Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment